Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Huzzah the Quilt!

The Quilt...finally finished
This thing has been lying around my workroom literally for years (yes, I must admit that I start a lot of things and often don't finish them...)  However, this weekend, I dug it out and actually got it done.  So happy.  One less thing in the workroom, one more functional piece of art being used!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment.

This is a beautiful quilt --- isn't great to finally get a project finished and enjoy it?!
Sharon

Julia Winkler said...

It certainly is. I am determined to finish up as many pieces as I can. It's very hard with my knitting -- so many projects, so little time, as they say...