Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Acts of Art

Someone in the neighborhood where I teach creates these marvelous stone sculptures on an abandoned lot where we are otherwise treated to a forest of political signs (as seen to the left).  I'm not sure when these random art attacks occur, but they are pretty frequent, as the set-up continually changes.  Whoever you are, thank you!  I always smile when I drive by.

2 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

These are just so fabulous! I've always wanted to make mini artworks and go to the library and hide them in the books. I love finding things in books - even other people's shopping lists... maybe now is the time! Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments. I always enjoy hearing from you x

A Green Spell said...

Found you through Mrs. B's The Horde. You have QUITE a blog! I love creative blogs like this!