Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Post Card Art - Insects

Here is my entry for the Insects challenge.  I did this on some textured paper and really like the effect in person; I'm not sure it shows up as well here.  I used pigment and dye inks, acrylic paint and some new clear stamps that I got today.  I'm really loving those clear stamps!  What took me so long to discover them, I wonder?
http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Really gorgeous.
Wonderful work.

Willy said...

Beautiful and funny postcard, Julia!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful picnic scene.

Mandy Chilvers said...

cute card!

Lori Saul said...

This is a wonderful piece- it captures the essence of summer. Beautiful use of the stamps!

Janet said...

Clever and amusing interpretation. Like all your stamping.

Janet xx

Martina said...

Fantastic postcard!

Deborah said...

love your funky bug card!

Cindy McMath said...

Great card - very fun and whimsical!

Cindy :)