Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

4x4 Friday - Shakespeare

Here is my offering for this week's challenge:



"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" (Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare)  The gulf oil spill grows more catastrophic with each passing day.  I am filled alternately with unspeakable rage and complete despair.  The pictures of the wildlife rip my heart out.  How can we, as a species, be so stupid?
http://4x4friday.blogspot.com/2010/06/4x4-friday-challenge-all-things.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic 4x4. I think that you've expressed your emotions very well with this piece. Human nature has a lot to answer for.

johanna said...

it really touches me very deep!!!

Janet said...

So powerful. I was away when the collective prayer on 12th June was said. I have said it every day since then. It works. Good work.

Janet xx

Jester said...

A strong collage with a powerful message.