Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

TIO - Scene in the Garden

Well now, there's nothing quite like making a scene in the garden, is there?  I know it isn't in keeping with a garden handfasting, but I couldn't get the image of a big fuss in the garden out of my head.  Layered acrylic paints & stamping, the image is from an old Dover book, antique lace, ribbon roses and cording.
http://dragon-dragonsdream.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A fabulous tag- love the colorful elements and perfect trims- looks like an heiloom piece!

Janet said...

Excellent interpretation of the theme! Fab colours and love the lace.

Janet xx

Dragon said...

Oh I love your interpretation of my challenge... it'sSUCH fun!!!! My handfasting was fun too but not such a hectic affair!!!!!
xx

Karen said...

This is just brilliant...love all thats going on it it! XXX