Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Repurposing Furniture

My daughter has outgrown several pieces of her bedroom furniture.  Here's her old dresser:


Too icky to sell in a yard sale, so I painted it...
And turned it into an altar in our courtyard:
This weekend, I'll paint the bunk bed frame and turn it into the "moon bed".  I went to the fabric store last weekend and purchased the fabric and pillow forms for it.  Won't it be lovely on cool autumn evenings?  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Hey you clever girl...........
What a great idea for both pieces!
Will you be able to leave them out
year around?
Here.....too much rain.
Can't wait to see the moon bed!!