Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rain, Glorious Rain

For three days!!!  My skin is happy, my hair is happy, my garden is happy.  I think there is a fundamental difference between water that comes from the sky and that which comes from the end of a garden hose.  The world smells so much better, and strange things appear over night from the ground.  The radishes are up!

I'm sorry I didn't get out with my camera this morning.  There were strange little blue mushrooms that sprang up in clumps in every bed of my garden.  They withered away to nothing by this afternoon.  However, these little gems were waiting for me when I arrived home today:
Who says Mother Nature doesn't have a sense of humor?  There is nothing more I could add to this.  I think the picture says it all...

1 comment:

Gayle said...

LOL!!!!! Yup! The picture says it all.....

So happy you got some rain!!

(I will send that recipe when I have a chance)