Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days

You know how everybody starts planning out their New Year's Resolutions right around now?  And how they're forgotten, ignored, swept under the couch with the dust bunnies by the second week of January?  Well, this year, I'm not doing that.  This year, I've made a list of 101 Things I Want to Accomplish in 1001 Days.  I learned about it from Lynda at The Holistic Knitter's Blog.  Seems there's a website, Day Zero Project where lots of other folks are creating their own lists of 101 things to do.  I like the idea so well that I'm creating a journal to keep track of it all.  I love this journal because I made it from old magazines that I bound together and covered with a Trader Joe's shopping bag.  Here are the first two pages:


Of course, after I began using it, I found things I didn't like (the spaces are too small, for one thing).  So now I'm revising the calendar pages into a two-page spread.  I'll add more pictures over time.  I'm also in the process of creating a page on this blog with my list of 101 Things, which I'll edit as I make progress on/complete items.  To be continued...

No comments: