Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tiny Treasures Class

Here are some pictures of the beautiful creations from my latest mail art class:
This is a background for a series of autumn-inspired ATCs I'm working on (watercolor).





Here are some lovely ATCs in progress by the women who attended.




These are inchies done on black paper with metallic gel pens.  Quick fun.  Other things not captured on camera (because we were too busy laughing and talking and creating AND I didn't think about it until too late!) were bookmarks and watercolor inchies and ATCs.  As usual, I overplanned and we didn't get to finish everything, but I think a good time was had by all.

In January, I'll be repeating this series, probably on Wednesday evenings and will be doing an Altered Book series on Sunday afternoons.  I'd  love to see you there!




No comments: