Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Altered Book Class

Here are some pictures from today's class:






What a marvelous time we had -- along with working diligently, we also laughed a lot.  That might have been the best part, since everyone had a really stressful week.  I count myself very fortunate that these creative, wonderful women found their way to my classes.  I think we need just one week more and our altered board books will be finished!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

It's always fun to see what you are up to!!
We have 5 inches of snow here.....I want to come see you!!!

marilyn said...

Inspiration keeping me awake at night. I have this crazy idea for an altered favorite recipes book. I may be calling on you for help.