Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Well, not exactly pouring, but the sidewalks are wet and there is drizzliness outside.  I'm sure the beans I planted this weekend are loving it.  It will be an interesting day at school -- Valentines Day, everyone hopped up on sugar and no recess due to weather.  Mmm...those of you who teach or work with kids can just imagine how my day is going to be...

Here are a few pictures of recent postcards/bookmarks/magnets:

I came up with the magnet idea because I had little pieces of background paper left over after making the bookmarks and postcards.  I liked the paper so much I didn't want to waste it.  You'll notice that my pictures are beginning to bear watermarks.  Ever since I caught a young woman blatantly photographing my painted journals at First Friday, I've been pondering how to protect my work from thieves.  This is a start.  What a lot of work it is.  Why can't people just develop a sense of integrity?  Grrrr...

Lots of love to you all this Valentines Day!

No comments: