Pages

Let me off the grid! A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

A journey toward artful, holistic living in the middle of Sin City...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Abandoned Art

Here's my latest thing - it goes by different names, but basically you make art and then leave it as a gift somewhere for someone to find.  My blog friend, Palma invited me to the Facebook Art Abandonment  group.  Here is more information from Michael deMeng, who began the group.

I am ready to send my first pieces out into the world, where I hope they will be loved.
"Enjoy the Mystery" ATCs
ATC envelope
abandoned art message
It will be interesting to see if there is any response...

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I have been reading about art abandonment on several blogs.............what a great idea!! I suppose I am going to have to leave my house to be lucky enough to come across any though. I will just consider my wonderful letters from you my own personal
"found" art. The rain is coming down in giant buckets here, I suppose you are sweltering? Wish I could send some of this rain to others that need it so badly.

Gina said...

I love your atc's and the idea of leaving little gifts of art for people to find...just don't ever go anywhere to leave any....maybe if I make them and package them the universe will assist me in abandoning them :D Can't remember if I let you know your Goddess arrived safely. She is beautiful thank you :D XXX